Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy

I usually have the most vivid dreams and remember a lot of it when I wake up. I think I have been really stressed out lately because I have been waking up with this horrible feeling in my stomach and really hot. I haven't remembered any of my dreams either which means I'm probably having bad dreams. I hate those kinds of days. It really gets my day off to the wrong start and it feels like I have a little gray cloud hanging over my head the whole day. Anyway, I listened to Pharrell's Happy and I couldn't help but feel happy.


Uh, on another note, Pharrell is 40?! Good work Pharrell. You can also go to www.24hoursofhappy.com to watch people dance and sing for 24 hours. I'm watching the red head in the zebra skirt (9:16 am) dance down the street like she doesn't give a crap and it is awesome. I seriously do feel really happy. Happy Tuesday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment