Friday, May 9, 2014

Busy busy busy

It's starting to feel like spring and I have been a busy little buzzing bee!!! I am so busy juggling all my assignments- I feel like I can only focus on what's coming the next day because if I look more than a week out, I get anxious and go watch a TV show instead... I think this is the quarter where I'm having a reality check and literally laughing out loud at all the nursing memes on the internet because ugh. That's all. Ugh.. I laughed out loud when I saw this. Maybe I am just tired, I don't know anymore.

I went to the farmer's market last weekend, and the food was so pretty I just have to post pictures. It's Friday which is my weekend, so that means studying and working. Hooray!


2 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful! I can't wait to join you at the farmer's market someday. Want to pot flowers again?

    ReplyDelete