Wednesday, March 12, 2014

sunshine + makers mark

 photo 12E11E30-A5A2-4ED1-93B0-978048F63A02_zpsvnc55uws.jpg  photo 73B42C6D-237F-4F05-8CF7-C5B1BC28F2E1_zpse1owjhbl.jpg
Today we had beautiful sunshine! It was crazy wonderful and truly a sign that spring is well on its way! I got to spend my day with my favorite little girl, E, and umm... when did she become not a toddler anymore?! I am still surprised looking at this picture how old she looks in this picture. Anyway, we played outside and ate cupcakes which means today was a good day.

Also, after hunting and tracking these down for over a month, I finally got these Seahawks dipped Maker's Mark bottles. I don't really care that much, but John just had to have one, so he put our names and his brother's on a wait list  after the Super Bowl and the store finally got some in. He did most of the hunting, tracking, and calling- I was just the one who went to the store. John said he plans to never drink his, but the day he does, either something really good happened or something really bad happened. I'm thinking I can sell mine to some crazy Seahawk fan.  They only made 4200 bottles so people are going crazy. There are even internet forums about how to get them and where to find them! I just checked on craigslist and they're going for $100, $300, even $1000- for a bottle that will sit on a shelf and collect dust!! Wtf, people are crazy.
 photo A7385AF9-8ED5-4901-AD3E-78B1B3B54524_zpsvcvw0axi.jpg

2 comments: