Monday, March 10, 2014

Looking cute for spring time


Yesterday we sprung forward one hour for spring which means spring is well on it's way! Thank goodness. I was getting tired of dusk at 5 pm and wearing a ton of layers because it is cold outside. This quarter in school, I had lab or clinical every school day, which meant I wore scrubs every day while all my pretty clothes rotted in my closet... Then on off days, I'd wear leggings because it was an off day! What a vicious cycle of not being cute.

Next quarter, I'm only confined to scrubs 2 days, so I have 2 school days to wear cute clothes and 3 day weekends (who knows if those will be cute days)! I am excited. You may think this is totally silly, but I'll take my tiny wins where ever I can get them. I think I'll be starting Style Monday posts to start inspiring me to be cuter... starting with this! I made a cute outfit with pieces that look like things I own. Definitely something I would wear and definitely something cute!
spring 14 set 1
via Polyvore




3 comments:

  1. Cute! I know all the pieces you have that look like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like this outfit a lot. I like the bold colors and how you paired it with nude flats and how you added the leather jacket/beanie to make it edgy. I would wear this if it was pants instead of a skirt.

    ReplyDelete