Thursday, March 6, 2014

Napping before noon

 photo 98047B1C-B086-4099-A490-A181097C13C9_zpsotxmcfag.jpg
trapped in this room for 4 hours while it looked like that outside
Something has been really off about this week. After my big test last Friday and an abnormally larger number of assignments due this week, I am relieved that it's all over, yet at the same time, worried that I'm not doing anything very productive... I've spent a lot of time playing PvZ online and rewatching the first season of Arrested Development. Half of my days I am still in my pajamas until at least noon. I didn't have class today and woke up at 7:30 am only to go take a nap at 10:30! Not sure if that's a win or lose, but pretty sure this is the calm before the finals storm. Can we please just fast forward to spring break and spring weather?!

2 comments:

  1. I dragged myself up at 8:30 today and I was so proud. I don't know how you do it naturally!

    ReplyDelete