Monday, March 17, 2014

Almost theree

It's the beginning of finals week so that means I am compulsively browsing the web for things to buy. I get to a point at the end of every quarter where I'm like, lets just take these tests already because I'm so stressed out about being stressed out that my productivity is super low and all my classmates are learning so much more than me as the time continues to go by! I'm contemplating how much better my life would be with these:

The shirt on the right sums up arguments I start with John. [from here]
But am I? [From here]
Umm... This entire Oh Joy line for target?! I have been following her blog for over a year now and I got so excited when I saw she was doing something with Target! I love Target. Target has been getting really hip in the past couple years bringing in new designers to do different home and clothes collections. I got Nate Berkus sheets the other day that make me feel like a safari princess. Slowly I'm moving away from my all-floral bedding..

Okay, I won't actually buy anything dumb. What I actually need is a compost bin because our food yard waste bag in the kitchen currently lines a Purina water filter pitcher and looking at old food scraps while you cook is not cute. 

Happy Monday! May we all have bright and successful weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am so busy........... visiting every website online hoping that it has updated since last night. I know what you mean. You can get really productive with everything else EXCEPT for what is really stressing you out.

    The compost bucket I bought at Cost Plus for $30 has worked great for the last 3 years. I think that as long as you don't let it soak in water, it will not rust. The stainless steel ones seem to do better than the coated ones. Totally worth not looking at decomposing banana peels while you are cooking. Are you going to buy one already?

    ReplyDelete