Sunday, February 23, 2014

STRESSED OUT

I am so stressed! My second pharmacology test is on Friday and it basically requires me to memorize 25+ drugs with scientific names that I can't break down, drug classes, mechanisms of action, uses and side effects. W.T.F. This is one of those stresses that I dread and dread and dread from at least a week ahead of time, and it consumes my whole life until the test is actually over! What I should really be doing is studying, but when I look at my notes, I'm just overloaded. Then I shut down and lie in bed and nap (I think I have taken a nap everyday since last Wednesday). Eventually when studying actually becomes cramming, I'll get down to it and just do it. It's easy for other people to tell me that they're sure I'll be fine- that's because I'm the one that has to study, not them! 

When I get stressed about school, I get stressed in all parts of my life!! So I'm a nervous wreck over here. Maybe if I get above a 95% on this test, I'll buy myself these or these... Just kidding. They're so beautiful, but I am too poor. Have a good week everybody.


Natalie Dee will always understand me

3 comments:

  1. Good luck teeny Tu. I know you can conquer it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling. That's the point when I call you up and go look at beautiful things instead of study because what's the use? Your so stressed about studying that you can't study right?

    I like Ingrid's reply but I like manly shoes. Shoe #2 please!

    ReplyDelete