Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pity party

Do you ever feel like everyone is against you some times? Not like everyone is purposely working together to work against you, but things in completely separate parts of your life are not as good as they could be, and collectively you just feel like one big bucket of low self-esteem? That's how I feel right now.

I hate this feeling and I rarely have serious pity parties. I'm usually not super worried or stressed out about the things that I'm worried about right now so it makes this pity party even less worthy of it becoming a party. Here is my list of things I need to do to become happier:

1. Quit one of my jobs
2. Live drive-able distance away from boyfriend
3. Get a haircut
4. Go on vacation
5. Lie in bed and not wake up to an alarm tomorrow morning

Until I can get any of those things done, here is a picture of cute cats wrapped up like human babies. Alright, no pity party for a long time.
It is 24 degrees right now in Seattle. Bundle up.


No comments:

Post a Comment