Monday, February 3, 2014

Over the weekend...

As I mentioned previously, my good friend from high school visited over the weekend. Sooah is the only one of my girlfriends from high school who doesn't live in the area and there's a not-so-secret-love-octagon between us so all of us basically pushed aside all our work and life plans for an evening to go hang out with her. I'm pretty sure she is the most loved one and I am completely jealous.

All of us really grew up together through grade school and I really do think we are a special little bunch. Since high school, we've slowly become more independent from each other, but at the same time more dependent on each other in other ways. Does that even make sense? Whenever we see each other we always pick up right where we left off. Even if I don't talk to these girls in a while, I feel like they understand my soul. Like when they think of me, they think of the soul that makes up me, not my face or what I did last week. At least that's how I feel about them.

 photo 557A128C-EB69-476D-891B-01F2A566D088_zpsuldydflm.jpg  photo 67F0598C-F7B8-45C9-BC0B-472057B54E23_zpsqgqp0sxn.jpg  photo DEC59499-84AA-430F-B403-A37A49AD5DE0_zpsqifcwlzc.jpg  photo 0BCD37F6-9B6A-4B62-B507-A56ACF6751CB_zpspwzuf5zf.jpg
 photo 5ABA5DAE-80AC-4DA0-9852-7D851E198AA1_zpslidu2qdp.jpg
Pleased with myself cuz I got me a bowl of pho...

Also over the weekend, the Seahawks won their first Super Bowl championship! I was planning to watch it at my parents' house because it would have been calm and I would have gotten to study a little bit, but I was watching pregame coverage and got so excited that I ended up going to a Super Bowl party. No one expected it to be a blow out, but the Seahawks won 43-8! The city was basically rioting last night with people mobbing the streets and cars honking like mad men. There was so much traffic for 8 pm on a Sunday and I think the city was literally on fire.

Boyfriend was in New York for the weekend attending all the Seahawk festivities and he made it onto the Seahawks archive! Honestly, I think it's about time. He's been traveling to all the away games from Kentucky. That's one good thing about long distance. It's his tiny claim to fame and now he will forever be a part of the Seahawks franchise... Dream come true.
 photo 9435CFDA-C5BA-4522-A4DE-48B818A70820_zpskyhrlbpu.png
L O B
Youngest QB EVER to win the SB... love you Russell Wilson...

[Seahawk pictures courtesy of Google]

No comments:

Post a Comment